Interested in playing at market? Contact us early in the year (Jan-Feb) for the best availability.
BuskersWe welcome buskers! Musicians and other performers are welcome to entertain at market for tips provided you follow a few simple guidelines.
- Check in at the Information booth. We’ll show you the best places to set up so that your music doesn’t overlap or compete with the musicians on stage.
- Keep it clean! This is a family gathering place.
- Do not block aisles or corridors. Free flow of foot traffic is essential to the success of our market.
- We discourage brass instruments. It is very difficult to control the volume and it can be a little much in a close quarters environment.
- You may offer recordings of your music for sale but sale of any other merchandise is prohibited. It’s just not fair to our paying vendors.
- Have fun!