Prizes given for Best Amateur Overall & Best Professional Overall. Additional pie categories will also be awarded.
$5 entry fee. Up to two pies per contestant.
Drop off pies at Depot between 8:30 – 10am in disposable tins. We cannot be responsible for your favorite baking dishes!
Please RSVP by 9/24 if you wish to participate. Email email@example.com or call 360-293-7922. We just need an estimate of how many participants we’ll have.
- Open to amateur and professional bakers of all ages
- No Cream, Chiffon, Pudding or Pumpkin Pies allowed. Fruit and Nut Pies ONLY! (Health Dept rules!)
- Crust and filling must be homemade.
- Please write down your name, the name of pie, list of any local, organic, homegrown or market ingredients
- Please present pies in disposable pie tins.
- Pies must be received NO LATER than 10 am
- Winner need not be present during judging but must be present for awards ceremony between 11:30-12:00.
- Winners will receive prizes and accolades!
All pies will then be sliced and served to public
Like to bake but don’t want to enter? Anyone is free to donate a pie or other baked good! See bake sale information below
New for 2016! Pie Festival Bake Sale
The demand for pie is so high that we can’t keep up! Please consider baking pies, cakes, cupcakes, muffins or other favorite sweet/savory treat to donate to our fundraiser. These will NOT be judged, just enjoyed!
*No cream, chiffon, pudding, meat or pumpkin items. Non-refrigerated please. (Health Dept rules)
Prices are set at $2 each. Whole pies and cakes needed but any baked good will be wonderful.
*Please wrap each item/portion in plastic wrap, cake box, or other protective covering.
*Deliver your goodies at the Depot no later than 10am with a yummy description. No need to RSVP.
Bake Sale goods will be available during pie judging; pie slices will be available after prizes are announced.