The Anacortes Farmers Market loves our community!
We welcome 2-3 non-profit organizations each week to set up a booth at no charge. There are so many non-profits who have admirable and worthy missions and we wish we could have them all but due to the very high demand for these spaces we give priority to organizations whose goals align with those of the market. Some of those include:
1. Promotion of consumer support for local agriculture
2. Development of distribution channels for farm direct products
3. Preservation and stewardship of farmland and local conservation efforts
4. Advocacy and outreach to underserved populations
5. Food and nutrition with an emphasis on local agriculture, especially for children
6. Public outreach regarding sustainable agricultural/gardening practices
If you would like to apply for a space at market for your organization please apply via the Become a Vendor page (available Feb 13).